Don Quijote Sannomiya branchShops Shopping mall
Don Quijote, which stores a vast variety of everday items, has newly opened a pharmacy!
- 2-12-3 Shimoyamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Hot-plate grilled dish Kobe FujiEat Kobe beef
Please enjoy Kobe’s delicious dishes such as Kobe beef and Sobameshi (mixed fried noodle and rice) served here.
- 1-9-5 Nakayamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Mouriya Central branchEat Kobe beef
Long-established Kobe beef restaurant here in Kobe with a near 130-year history! We cook authentic Kobe beef dishes right in front of you.
- 2-1-17 Shimoyamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
SKY BUS KOBE (sightseeing bus tour)Experience
Super exciting and refreshing! Enjoy the fresh air on the open-top bus and have fun on your Kobe trip!
- Shinki Bus Kobe Sannomiya bus terminal 4-1-284 Kotonoo-cho Chuo-ku Kobe Hyogo
Mouffle Cafe Chouette de LapinEat Cafe / Sweets
Kobe’s new-style sweets mouffle’s specialty café!!
- 2-13-14 Yamamoto-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Tempura Washoku TenjuEat Japanese cuisine (Washoku)
Please come and experience their signature fresh seasonal vegetable and seafood tempura which are fried with 100% rice bran oil.
- 3-14-6 Kanocho Chuo-ku Kobe
Mame no Hatake Shin-Kobe branchEat Japanese cuisine (Washoku)
Creative Washoku buffet restaurant that offers high-quality home-made tofu and seasonal vegetables
- 2nd floor Shin Kobe Oriental Avenue 1-1 Kitano-cho Chuo-ku Kobe
Kitanozaka OkuEat Ramen
A well-established ramen shop where ramen enthusiasts get together! Oku is well-known as one of the best tsukemen (dipping noodles) shops in Kobe Sannomiya.
- Basement floor M's Kitanozaka building 1-9-24 Nakayamate-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Menkura Kano-cho central branchEat Ramen
Menkura is highly regarded as a ramen shop where kimchi ramen originated.
- 3-13-1 Kano-cho Chuo-ku Kobe
CubiculumBeauty Hair salon
We provide the Ichiban (best) hair treatment in the area! Come and experience our state-of-the-art hair care treatment.
- 7th floor of the Purple Yamakatsu building, 2-1-1 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Japanese style seafood restaurant Sannomiya Sanchoku IchibaEat Japanese cuisine (Washoku)
Incredibly delicious! Super-fresh seafood directly delivered from local fishermen!
- Basement floor Princess Coast building 1-9-10 Kitanagasa-dori Chuo-ku Kobe Hyogo
Kankan DELI Sannomiya Ikuta road branchEat Korean cuisine
An all-you-can-eat Japanese-style Korean BBQ restaurant with over 30 kinds of fresh veggies and pork.
- Basement floor Coast From bldg. 1-9-11 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Kobe Sanchoku marcheEat Kobe beef
A chef who has worked on be half of a five star hotel serves his signature Kobe-style French and Kobe beef dishes to you!
- 1st floor Nishisaka bldg. 1-6-11 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Kobe beef, Sea Bream and creative sushi “Takumi”Eat Sushi
Enjoy the world finest Kobe beef served by Japan’s top class chefs here at Takumi!
- 3rd floor Princess Coast building 1-9-10 Kitanagasa-dori Chuo-ku Kobe Hyogo
Minatoken is well-known as one of the best ramen shops among the locals in Kobe A perfect combination of soup and noodles cooked by professional skilled chefs will definitely satisfy your appetite!
- 1st floor Center Bldg. Nakayamate 1-17-15 Nakayamate-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Honey Hunt CaféEat Cafe / Sweets
Kobe’s Ichiban (No.1) pancake shop in one of the best sightseeing spots in Kobe, “Kitano Ijinkan”!!
- 1st floor Ijin Plaza 2-12-21 Yomamoto-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Brand ritzShops Others
Kobe’s No.1 store for the variety of brand name items
- 3-7-10 Sannomiya-cho Chuo-ku Kobe
SANNOMIYA TERMINAL HOTELHotel
- 1-2 8-chome kumoi-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Washoku ANDO (Japanese cuisine)Eat Kobe beef
The lowest price in the area! The best restaurant for Kobe beef sukiyaki!
- 2-5-8 Kitanagasa-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Kindal Sannomiya Center Gai storeShops Clothing & Fashion
Kindal is the best second hand clothing store in town.
- Basement floor Grace Kobe 2-10-7 Sannomiya-cho Chuo-ku Kobe
Isui (Sushi, Kappo-style Japanese cuisine)Eat Sushi
A well-known and popular washoku restaurant which serves delicious Japanese dishes using fresh ingredients selected from all over Japan every day!
- 1st floor Kitanozaka Queen’s building 4-8-12 Kano-cho Chuo-ku Kobe
Why not take a relaxing walk in the Kobe area while wearing a Japanese hakama? A hakama rental shop where professional staff offer you the best in Japanese Haikara-san fashion!
- 2nd floor 2-14-26 Yamamoto-dori Chuo-ku Kobe
Wakamatsu Dining Sannomiya branchEat Yakiniku (Japanese-style BBQ)
A highly recommended restaurant where you can enjoy Kobe beef and Tuna sashimi at the same time.
- 2nd floor 4-2-13 Kumoi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Tajimaya Sannomiya branchEat Kobe beef
Ichiban (best) prices! Enjoy high-quality Kobe beef at a very affordable price!
- 1-9-17 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Come enjoy the art of Japanese culture with our karaoke!
- 2nd ~ 8th floor Ajibil bldg. 1-4-2 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Kelly’s GreenBeauty Hair salon
A hair salon where the Japanese chic crowd gathers. You can discover your own style here!
- 2nd floor Hotel the b kobe 2-11-5 Shimoyamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
7HOURS is the ichiban (No.1) brand-name product sale and purchase store in town with a wide selection of high quality items.
- 3-3-8 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Yassan Sushi Central branchEat Sushi
One of the most well-established sushi restaurants in Kobe with a 60-year history.Sushi the owner makes is second to none!
- 1-1-4 Shimoyamatedori, Chuo-ku, Kobe
Seafood Japanese cuisine Hatagoya Central branchEat Izakaya (Japanese-style casual restaurant)
Freshly cooked seafood is our specialty!
- 1st floor 4-2-13 Kumoi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe